Today’s inane image of the day:
Did you know these diagonal crossings existed? Well they do in L.A. and they’re awesome!
Aside from mentally preparing myself for the start of a new school, I am swamped with several tasks in order to move forward with this new chapter of my life. Such things include:
- actually completing my move out of Ann Arbor [kind of scary with a potential serial rapist on the loose]
- tying up loose ends with the Engineering Club [this is so overdue…]
- preparing my SWE Annual Conference presentation [also so overdue…]
- finishing my lab data analysis and presentation [only slightly overdue…]
- settling in at my new place [much of my life is still in plastic garbage bags thrown in various rooms]
- various OUWB things including, but not limited to: immunization form, online orientation, anatomy primer… etc [the forms never seem to end!]
I’m hoping that by listing these things on a public space, it will motivate me to kick it in high-gear and get everything done before Monday. Obviously there are certain things that have more stringent deadlines than others and I’ll have to prioritize, but it’d be amazing to be able to cross each of these things off my to do list.
Help motivate me to finish these tasks!